Well it’s November everyone and there are a whole lotta homeless pumpkins out there just waiting to be made into something spectacular. So I thought I would throw a little inspiration your way with some wonderful recipes I found on Pinterest.
I spent quite some time looking at the recipes themselves and the ingredients. A lot of pumpkin recipes call for white flours, refined sugar or cream cheese type toppings. I wanted to stay true to this site’s mission, which is eating as clean as possible and avoiding processed ingredients.
I think I did a pretty good job at finding recipes I would make and I hope you find some inspiration and decide to hit the kitchen this weekend to make one of these delicious recipes!
1. Delicious Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by The Girl Who Ate Everything
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte by the Today Show
3. Killer Pumpkin Granola by So Let’s Hang Out
4. Pumpkin Paleo Pancakes by Running to the Kitchen
5. Thai Spiced Pumpkin Soup by Food Babe
6. Spelt Pumpkin Muffins by 100 Days of Real Food
7. Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip by Happily Unprocessed
8. Pumpkin French Toast by The Minimalist Baker
9. Moist Skinny Pumpkin Bread by ifoodreal
10. Cinnamon Raisin Pumpkin Bread by So Let’s Hang Out!